Boligforeningen AAB administrates over 19.000 homes in the greater Copenhagen area. We are a social housing organization. In few words, this means that our goal is to create better housing for everyone without profiting.
In order to find a new home through Boligforeningen AAB, you must sign up on our waiting list. We appoint our vacant homes by seniority in relation to this list and are also subject to municipal agreements about priority claims for applicants who meet certain criteria.
Following the links below, you can find information in English about who we are, how to apply for one of our homes, and some information of use for you, who are already a resident in AAB.
We have not translated all of our content, so the information below is a selection of the most important information, you may need:
- What is social housing?
- How do I apply for a home in AAB?
- Can I get housing benefit?
- Rules and rights for residents
- Your housing estate
- Moving out
- Prevent mould in your home
- Boligforeningen AAB - about the organisation
Information in other languages
- About social housing in 12 different languages from BL (Danmarks Almene Boliger) - the national association of housing organisations
- How to avoid mould in your home in English and 7 languages.
If you cannot find, what you are looking for on these pages, you are welcome to contact us. You can reach us by phone or by e-mail.